|YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page Free Download|
|YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page Preview|
|Type||WordPress Plugin (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page v3.1.0 Free Download|
|Version||3.1.0 (Latest Version)|
|Update||02 Feb, 2021|
|Sales Page/ Demo||YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page Sales Page/Demo|
|Category||YITH WordPress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||Yithemes.com (Vendor: YITH)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
It is well known: a usable site is a site that allows users to navigate and interact easily and quickly. Nevertheless, our users find the navigation of our site uncomfortable and frustrating, managing all those infinite menus to find important information like their wishlists, important guides, or even invoices and downloadable files.
The most obvious thing to do should be sorting the most important information on a page for the users, in order to offer an improved experience. It’s just a shame that this is not possible with any shop.
The best place is indeed the My Account page of WooCommerce. Get the full control on what your users can see or download, and encourage them to complete the next purchase with tailored information.
YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page lets you control perfectly the WooCommerce My Account page. You will be free to add and manage the most suitable information, sorting them with tabs or menus. Adding and removing sections will be a child’s play.
YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page Features: –
- 2 styles: sidebar or tab
- Customize the color scheme
- Users can change their avatar with a custom image
- Add Google reCaptcha (v2) to register form in my account New
- Add an email address verification to finish creating the account New
- Block specific email domains so they cannot create an account New
- Sort freely the available endpoints of “My Account” page
- Edit the following information for any endpoint:
- name (showed in the URL)
- label (showed in the general list of the endpoints)
- content of the section
- Edit or delete standard endpoints of WooCommerce
- Create all the endpoints you want
- Possibility to create groups of endpoints
- Sort group subitems with drag and drop
- Show the endpoint only to specific user roles in the site
- Deactivate temporarily one endpoint
- Compatible with Polylang plugin
- Compatible with Elementor 2.2.4
- Compatible with WSDesk – WordPress Helpdesk Plugin
- Add custom links to My Account page.