|YITH Dynamic Pricing Per Payment Method For WooCommerce Free Download|
|Type||WordPress Plugin (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||YITH Dynamic Pricing Per Payment Method For WooCommerce v1.2.21|
|Version||1.2.21 (Latest Version)|
|Update||08 March, 2021|
|Category||YITH WordPress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||Yithemes.com (Vendor: YITH)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
YITH Dynamic Pricing Per Payment Method For WooCommerce allows increasing or reducing the total amount of the cart dynamically based on the payment method selected by the user.
Every time you need to price new products that you have for sale, many questions arise: you want to treat your customers well, but something can interfere with your final price decision, and good intentions just aren’t enough.
Some of these questions may concern the price charged by the payment gateway of your choice for each transaction.
The most cautionary factor is the fact that if you intend to add this cost directly to the final product price, it will affect your customers’ decisions and they may end up buying from another store and paying a little less for it. And you’ve lost not only a sale, but a potential customer as well.
Of course, you can’t afford to lose money, but keep in mind that adding that cost to the final price isn’t nice either, as each gateway has different prices and you would end up displaying an expensive price, even if the one from the User selected payment method does not require this.
The solution is very simple, all you have to do is apply the increase at the exact moment your customer chooses their payment method, so you don’t have to increase the price of your product, you can actually decrease it instead!
YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce is the ultimate solution to this problem that has previously kept customers from buying.
After the installation you can finally decide whether you want to increase the price (percentage or as a fixed amount) or not, but also apply discounts on the total amount of the order.
You will also be able to schedule increases or discounts for a fixed timeframe for full control.
Imagine there is a promotion for one of the payment methods you use. In this case, you could inform your customers about this promotion with just a few clicks and apply the discount dynamically during checkout.
YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce Features: –
- Associate a different fixed discount to each payment method available on your shop
- Create a set of different price rules for each payment method available
- Apply a cart surcharge or discount based on the selected payment method
- The price variation can be either a fixed or a percentage amount based on the cart subtotal
- Add a note concerning the selected payment method in the checkout form
- Choose the user roles to which the rule will apply
- Apply rule if certain products are in cart
- Enable the rule only if the cart subtotal matches the minimum and maximum values defined
- Include or exclude tax from the cart amount, on which the price variation applies after selecting the payment method
- Schedule a payment-method-based rule by selecting start and end date
- Integration with YITH WooCommerce EU VAT