|WooCommerce Store Credit Free Download|
|Type||WordPress Plugin (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||WooCommerce Store Credit v3.5.0 Free Download|
|Version||3.5.0 (Latest Version)|
|Update||22 Feb, 2021|
|Category||WooCommerce Extension WordPress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||Woocommerce.com (Vendor: WooCommerce)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
Creating a loyal customer base who is a real fan of what you do and who supports you along the way is what keeps many business owners up at night. Being the first choice for a significant group of customers is the ultimate goal of marketers and business owners, whether we are talking about Amazon or the flower shop down your street.
Personal coupons and gift cards are a good way to hack through the mental resistance of your customers and get them to buy your products. No matter if you focus on offering free shipping or a big discount, store credit coupons are really effective for achieving your sales and WooCommerce Store Credit is the simplest, most effective way to do it.
Why use Store Credit?
- Store Credit coupons allow your customers to make multiple purchases until the credit is exhausted or the coupon expires.
- It can be used as a personal refund or compensation card in case there’s a problem with your product or service.
- Send a unique Store Credit coupon to your customers by email.
- Sell Store Credit coupons to your customers for their own usage or as gift cards.
- Allow multiple purchases per coupon or limit its usage.
- The coupon can be restricted to specific products or product categories.
- Optionally, the Store Credit coupons can also apply a discount to the shipping costs.
- Apply the coupon either before or after taxes so you adapt to the regulation of your country or state.
- Allow your customers to apply the store credit coupons in combination with other coupons or individually.
- The coupon discount is reflected in all order elements (items, taxes, shipping costs, etc), not just the order total.
- Easy integration with external tools such as ERPs.
- Customize emails, coupon code format, etc.