|WooCommerce Cost of Goods Free Download|
|WooCommerce Cost of Goods Preview|
|Type||WordPress Plugin (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||WooCommerce Cost of Goods v2.10.0 WooCommerce Extension Plugin|
|Version||2.10.0 (Latest Version)|
|Update||03 Dec, 2020|
|Demo||WooCommerce Cost of Goods Demo|
|Category||WooCommerce Wordpress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||woocommerce.com (Author: woocommerce)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, Free Download from Google Drive, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
Easily track total profit and cost of goods by adding a “WooCommerce Cost of Goods” field to simple and variable products. Costs are automatically calculated on checkout so that you can see your profit in addition to simple sales information, and the in-depth reports provide exactly the details you need to improve your bottom line.
How “WooCommerce Cost of Goods” Improves Your Reporting
1. Gives you vital information about your business – adds information about store profit and most profitable products so you know about more than just revenue
2. Add a Cost of Good to each product (including variations!) to always know total costs of products sold in each order
3. Apply costs to previous orders (placed before installation) after you set product cost
4. View profit and cost by date range, by product, or by product category NEW
5. Export profit / cost report data to CSV NEW
6. Include costs in orders exported with Order/Customer CSV Export Suite
7. Include costs in orders exported with Customer/Order XML Export Suite NEW
8. Compatible with Product CSV Import Suite
9. Edit line item costs for editable orders NEW
10. Gain insight into your most profitable and least profitable sellers so you know where to focus your marketing
11. See a total inventory valuation based on retail prices or cost of goods.
12. Quickly view costs next to prices in your product manager table display.
Add Costs to Products
Quickly add a WooCommerce Cost of Goods to each product, including product variations, which are then used to calculate your total order costs so that you can always know what you really earned on every order – not just how much you sold. Total costs for each order line item are saved at checkout, so even if your costs increase in the future, your total costs are always historically accurate.
Focus Your Marketing on Top Products
WooCommerce Cost of Goods extension allows you to determine your true top products by viewing which products are most profitable and least profitable for your store, not just those that generate the most revenue.
You can apply costs to previous orders to gain immediate insight into profitability. Simply add costs for your products, and any orders placed before using this extension can be updated from Settings > Products > Inventory to see most and least profitable sellers without waiting for new sales to roll in.
Tracking your cost of goods is pointless without in-depth reporting to give you actionable information to improve your profitability. Reports include:
Profit by date – See your net sales, cost of goods, profit, and average profit per order for any date range.
Profit by product – See your net sales for the item, total costs, total item profit, and total item purchases for the given date range.
Most/Least Profitable Sellers – See the most or least profitable products for a given date range.
Profit by category – View total profit for any product category or multiple categories for a date range.
Inventory Valuation – See the total value of your inventory, calculated using the retail price or the cost of good.