|User Role Editor Pro WordPress Plugin Free Download|
|User Role Editor Pro WordPress Plugin Preview|
|Type||WordPress Plugin (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||User Role Editor Pro WordPress Plugin v4.60.1 Free Download|
|Version||4.60.1 (Latest Version)|
|Update||21 July, 2021|
|Sales Page/Demo||User Role Editor Pro Sales Page/Demo|
|Category||User Role Editor WordPress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||Role-editor.com (Vendor: Role Editor)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
Are you satisfied with the list of standard WordPress roles or the distribution of user capabilities among them? Do you want to change something in the rights and permission system of users?
User Role Editor Pro WordPress Plugin will help you. Edit any existing role, create a new one, fill the selected role with the capabilities you need. Assign newly created roles or capabilities directly to the user.
User Role Editor Pro WordPress Plugin Features: –
- Block selected admin menu items on per role base (more details…)
- Show front end menu item for everyone, logged-in users, logged-in users with selected role(s), not logged-in visitors only (more details…)
- Block selected navigation menus from editing for selected role (more details…)
- Block selected widgets and sidebars under “Appearance” menu on per role base (more details…)
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for roles (more details…)
- Block access to the other roles for the selected role (more details…)
- Per plugin access for roles and users with “activate_plugins” capability (more info…);
- Export and Import user roles
- Multi-site: Roles and users management for all sites at Network Admin from one point: edit, replicate roles to all subsites, assign roles and capabilities to the users, replicate existing user together with his permissions to all sites of the network.
- Multi-site: Restrict access of single sites administrators to the selected user capabilities and Add/Delete role operations inside User Role Editor (more info…)
- Multi-site: Superadmin can setup individual lists of themes available for activation to selected single sites administrators (more details…).
- Content edit access restriction features:
- Force all custom posts types to use its own custom capabilities set instead of usage of one built on the base of the ‘post’, e.g. ‘edit_videos’ instead of ‘edit_posts’.
- Activate “Create” capability for posts/pages/custom post types. For example, without a ‘create_post’ capability user will be allowed just edit the existing posts.
- Users access restriction for editing selected posts and pages only by post/page ID, or/and category/taxonomy ID, or/and author user ID (more info…);
- Users access restriction to Gravity Forms by forms ID list (more info…);
- Content view access restriction for selected roles and with short_codes (more info…)
- Manage what widgets are shown for what role (more details…).
- Admin pages permissions viewer shows at the bottom of every admin backend (wp-admin) page the user capabilities list checked by this page and plugins hooked to it (more details…).
- Advertisement Free