|Uncanny Continuing Education Credits Free Download|
|Type||WordPress Plugin (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||Uncanny Continuing Education Credits v3.3 Free Download|
|Version||3.3 (Latest Version)|
|Update||22 April, 2021|
|Category||Uncanny LearnDash WordPress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||Uncannyowl.com (Vendor: Uncanny Owl)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
Uncanny Continuing Education Credits Plugin is a LearnDash addon that makes it easy to track, manage and report on the credits earned for learning activities. Assign credits, hours, CEUs or CPD values and issue certificates to your courses, track compliance training and report on the cumulative performance of your learners.
What you can do with the Uncanny Continuing Education Credits Plugin: –
- Allocation of credit values (e.g. CEUs, CPDs, hours) to all of your LearnDash courses.
- Show available and earned credits on the front-end of your website.
- Display of the accumulated credits on user profile pages .
- Set an annual credit rollover date that allows you to track only credits earned on or after that date.
- Save permanent records of earned credits and course degrees.
- Create a public, searchable, front-end reporting tool that allows easy review of credits by students, managers, accreditation organizations and other users. Privacy is protected.
- Adding and editing credits for any type of learning activity, including those that were not completed in LearnDash.
- Generate historical credit records for LearnDash courses that were completed before installing this plugin.
- Combined with Uncanny Automator, you can automatically award credits for almost anything, including attending live events, activities in another LMS, completed lessons, purchases, etc.
- Generate admin reports on all credits earned and cumulative credits by date range and LearnDash group. Export records to CSV files for analysis in Excel.
- Certificates are awarded on the basis of the total number of further training points acquired.
- Awarding certificates based on the completion of course combinations, which is useful for certification programs that span multiple courses.
- Send your new certificates by email and save them as PDF files on the server.