|Smart Cleanup Tools – Plugin for WordPress Free Download|
|Type||WordPress Plugin (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||Smart Cleanup Tools – Plugin for WordPress v5.0 Free Download|
|Version||5.0 (Latest Version)|
|Update||23 March, 2021|
|Category||Utilities WordPress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||Codecanyon (Vendor: GDragoN)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
Smart Cleanup Tools – Plugin for WordPress is an easy-to-use, powerful database cleanup plugin with a total of 37 tools for cleaning, resetting, and removing. With this plugin you can remove data that is no longer used or that is no longer needed.
It can also help you recover database overhead and speed up database operations. The plugin supports WordPress multisite, and it has some tools designed for managing the network.
Powerful database cleanup for WordPress
The cleanup is more effective when performed after several months of normal database use. For example, the www.dev4press.com website cleanup was performed 6 months after the previous cleanup. The plugin saved an amazing 2/3 of the database space, and the database was shrunk from 192 MB to 63 MB. That is 129MB of junk and unnecessary data. The full test is available here.
Fast cleanup: Full cleanup with one click
The main window of the plugin shows the quick cleanup with an overview of the active tools, the records found for removal and the estimated size to be restored. Quick Clean uses all of the cleanup tools. If you want to double-check everything before you clean up, open the Cleanup window to see a list of all the tools available.
Cleanup Tools: 19 in version 5.0
Smart Cleanup Tools includes 21 cleanup tools that can remove most of the stale or orphaned data in the WordPress database. You can see the estimated records each tool will remove. You can also disable any tool from the plugin’s settings panel.
Smart Cleanup Tools – Plugin for WordPress Features: –
- WordPress Toolbar Menu with quick access and cleanup options
- Tools to export and import plugin settings and scheduled jobs
- Disable tools you don’t want to use from cleanup and reset panels
- Log all executed SQL queries during cleanup check into file
- Log all executed SQL queries during cleanup execution into file
- Log work with normal and scheduled executions
- Gathers statistical data for each tool used
- Gathers global statistics for saved database space
- Uses AJAX for cleanup operation executing
- Support translation and includes POT file