|Midrub Facebook Chatbot – Automatize Quick Replies with Templates in Messenger Free Download|
|Type||PHP Script (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||Midrub Facebook Chatbot – Automatize Quick Replies with Templates in Messenger Free Download|
|Version||– (Latest Version)|
|Update||08 July, 2020|
|Category||Codecanyon PHP Script|
|Selling Platform||Codecanyon (Vendor: Scrisoft)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
Midrub Facebook Chatbot is an app for Midrub. You cannot use it without the midrub.
The goal of this app is to help you save potential customers and to help people easily find an answer to their questions.
How does the Midrub Facebook Chatbot App work?
- First of all, you need to connect your Facebook pages to Midrub Facebook Chatbot.
- Click the Connect button and make sure that you have subscribed to the Facebook page of the Facebook bot.
- Select the categories for your pages (the categories can be created on the answer and suggestion group page).
- Each answer or suggestion group should have one or more categories. And the answers that have a category or several selected in a page are used to answer the guests of the Facebook pages.
- Categories help you to save time because you don’t have to import the quick replies for every Facebook page, you just select a category. Another way to use the categories is through the subscribers. Every time a guest receives a quick reply or template, the guest is saved as a subscriber and has the categories that were used in the quick replies or templates.
- Next, I’m going to share 3 different ways to contact your subscribers based on category. You simply select the category and other optional parameters, and your promotional messages will be automatically sent to everyone.
The Midrub Facebook Chatbot App has an interesting way of creating templates. It enables users to create visual diagrams that are responsive and have lines of different colors based on the layers. Users can see what will happen when their guests click on a template’s link. The app also offers an easy way to create templates (preview will be added in version 0.0.2).
How can you use templates?
- First, create quick replies.
- Select a suggestion group instead of a text answer.
- Select the accuracy of the quick reply.
- Then every time someone contacts you through Facebook Messenger, the bot will choose the best answer based on the accuracy. If the answer is a suggestion group, he will respond with a template.
- Each template has its own categories. When guests receive a template from a quick reply or permanent menu, they are saved as subscribers with the template’s categories.
Quick replies can be created manually one by one or you can import them with a CSV file. Any time someone receives a quick reply is saved in the quick reply history, which is displayed on the Quick Reply page.
On the Quick Reply page, you can also see activity on a graph based on the days and limited to 30 days.
On the Subscribers page you can see the list of subscribers and their categories. You can select or deselect categories. Another interesting feature is the news list, where you can see the news and replies from the subscribers.
On the History page, you can see the list of all the conversations by time. You can use search string to get an attendee’s messages. Each conversation contains the user’s question and answer. If an error has occurred, this is indicated to the user below the answer.
On the Phone Numbers page, you can see a list of phone numbers copied from private messages. You can get details about each phone number and export the list to a CSV file.
On the Email Addresses page, you’ll see a list of email addresses that were copied from the private messages. You can get details about each email address and export the list to a CSV file.
The Audit Logs page gives you an easy way to see the bot’s activity. You can filter the results based on the Facebook page and see the list of the most popular quick replies.
The Facebook Pages page allows you to connect the Facebook Pages with a few clicks. Next, you can subscribe / unsubscribe to Facebook pages for the bot. You can set a default response per Facebook page that will be provided when your bot has no response. You can also set a welcome message and create a persistent menu. The persistent menu can be created with a suggestion group and users receive links or templates when they click on the menu items.
The Midrub Facebook Chatbot App allows you to restrict access based on the role of the team. You can also limit the number of bot replies per plan.
The tables on this website are converted with the Div Table online tool. Please subscribe for an online HTML editor membership to stop adding promotional messages to your documents.