|Let’s Review WordPress Plugin With Affiliate Options Free Download|
|Type||WordPress Plugin (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||Let’s Review WordPress Plugin With Affiliate Options v3.3.5 Free Download|
|Version||3.3.5 (Latest Version)|
|Update||27 May, 2021|
|Category||Utilities WordPress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||Codecanyon (Vendor: codetipi)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
Let’s Review WordPress Plugin With Affiliate Options is a WordPress review plugin that allows you to add beautiful, responsive and modern review boxes with valid JSON-LD schema to your posts. It’s Gutenberg-ready and adds various exclusive Gutenberg review blocks that make it easier than ever to add beautiful and comprehensive review boxes. Let’s Review is powerful, but ridiculously easy to use, thanks to a logical and well-designed backend system. You’ll find plenty of illustrated options and quick drag-and-drop options that allow you to add an unlimited number of criteria, positive and negative. And you can even monetize your reviews thanks to the ability to add unlimited modern affiliate buttons with unique animations to your reviews.
Let’s review allows you to choose from a variety of format options, including Percent, Points, Stars, Custom Icon, and Custom Image. The “Custom Symbol” option allows you to enter any HTML code of symbols. The plugin comes with integrated FontAwesome (can be deactivated in the plugin options if you wish), i.e. you already have 628 icons to choose from. With the “Custom Image” option you can upload any image of a single thing that should appear and the plugin will automatically display it 5 times per criterion and in the final rating box, and on top of that the plugin will automatically generate all animation effects with a bit of magic code.
Let’s Review WordPress Plugin With Affiliate Options also comes with affiliate options for your reviews so that you can monetize your reviews with the help of beautiful affiliate buttons. Add an unlimited number of them to any page. The text of each button is also customizable.
Let’s Review WordPress Plugin With Affiliate Options Features: –
- Lots of designs and combinations to choose from
- Exclusive review Gutenberg Blocks
- Unlimited Criterias
- Unlimited Negatives
- Unlimited Positives
- Unlimited Affiliate Buttons
- Translatable into any language
- RTL compatible
- Add reviews to posts and custom posts
- Powerful Widget with lots of options
- Valid review rich snippet schema markup inbuilt to show review data in search results. Note: It is impossible to force Google to show review snippets in searches. They changed how it all works and even if you have 100% valid schema, they won’t show it in the results any more, as spammers abused the system for years. This lead to them clamping down on it hard and the algorithm only showing it some times (Notice how you don’t see many review snippets in searches any more these days?).
- Inbuilt gallery option
- Default Options to save time when adding new reviews
- Use any custom icon for the reviews
- Use any image for the reviews
- Set option fonts for your review boxes
- Comes with FontAwesome 5 integrated and can be turned off in plugin options
- Extensive documentation
- Pick from 3 different animation styles for when criterias come into screen view
- Select between editor only/visitor only/editor + visitor reviews
- Visitor rating option
- Responsive design
- Retina Ready
- Gutenberg Ready
- Let’s Review API allows you to easily grab the final score, final score subtitle and review color to add integration into any theme. Zeen, Valenti and 15Zine themes have the plugin’s API integrated for extra functionality and plugin integration out-of-the-box, so that is how the scores can be shown on layouts outside the actual post (such as on the demo’s homepage). If you have no experience with code, you will need help from a developer to help you integrate it into whatever theme you may be using – as every theme is coded differently and it is impossible for the plugin to automatically auto-inject itself in post loops outside of the actual post page.