|Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) Fraud Monitor Addon Free Download|
|Type||WordPress Plugin (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) Fraud Monitor Addon v1.1.5 Free Download|
|Version||1.1.5 (Latest Version)|
|Update||05 April, 2021|
|Category||Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) WordPress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||Easydigitaldownloads.com (Vendor: Easy Digital Downloads [EDD])|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
Fraud is a very real threat to eCommerce stores and can be extremely costly for store owners. A single fraudulent transaction can easily cost you $ 150 or more. Unless you’re already proactively addressing it, you should.
In addition to being costly, fraud can be detrimental to the operation of the store, as merchant processors often block payment accounts if the fraud rate is too high. This can happen without warning and lead to serious complications. Active protection against fraudulent transactions on your eCommerce website is one of the most important things you can do as a shop owner.
Easy Digital Downloads Fraud Monitor Addon is an extension that adds robust monitoring to your Easy Digital Downloads store and works for you to automatically detect potentially fraudulent purchases. This allows you to sit back and relax and focus on growing your business instead of fighting fraud.
Each time a purchase is made, Fraud Monitor runs the information through a series of checks and automatically marks the purchase for further review if it detects anything suspicious.
If a purchase is flagged as potentially fraudulent, an email can be automatically sent to the website administrator and / or the customer requesting additional information necessary to verify the purchase. Once the purchase has been verified by a site manager, the receipt and download links can be shared with the customer. If the purchase turns out to be fraudulent, Fraud Monitor allows you to easily reverse the payment, preventing costly chargebacks or fraud penalties in the future.
Fraud Monitor includes the ability to moderate payments when:
- An email addresses matches common fraud patterns.
- An IP address has already been flagged as possible fraud.
- A purchase comes from a country store owners identify as having high fraud rates.
- A purchase pattern contains product combinations that a typical customer wouldn’t purchase.
- A purchase has an unusually high total.
- A purchase has an unusually high number of items.
- A purchase is made from outside a certain radius in relation to the billing address.
- A store owner manually flags a payment to be reviewed or as fraudulent.
In addition to all those, Fraud Monitor can also flag a payment for review during the file download process when:
- The download request is originating from a country the store owner has identified as having high fraud rates.
- A download request is made within 24 hours of the initial purchase, and is from a different country than the purchase was made.