|Coder – Syntax Highlighter for Elementor Free Download|
|Type||WordPress Plugin (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||Coder – Syntax Highlighter for Elementor v1.0.9 Free Download|
|Version||1.0.9 (Latest Version)|
|Update||05 Feb, 2021|
|Category||Codecanyon WordPress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||Codecanyon (Vendor: merkulove)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
Coder – Syntax Highlighter for Elementor is a simple and flexible syntax highlighting WordPress plugin for Elementor based on the lightweight and robust prism.js library. Even the basic settings of the coder widget ensure a nice and readable code appearance. It supports more than 200 programming, scripting and math markup languages with more than 30 different style themes. You can also easily paste code from external sources such as BitBucket or GitHub into the page via the URL. The product contains everything for your comfort and more.
A widget is certainly a handy tool for those who write code and readers because it can be easily identified on the content page, which saves time and increases readability. Many features help improve and customize the code block for specific tasks: line numbers, highlighting specific lines, displaying the inline preview of colors in style sheets, adding the button to copy code, and others.
The Coder widget can be useful for different types of WordPress sites related to development, courses or training, documentation, administration, or even math or science research.
As soon as the plugin is installed, it is ready to use and does not require any further bells and whistles. The uncomplicated and flexible settings allow you to activate / deactivate the necessary functions and to change the themes, colors, fonts, backgrounds and manage other options. One of the interesting features is recognizing whether the user has requested a light or dark color theme and adapting the code block to the settings. All of this can be configured directly via the Elementor interface and does not require any additional code knowledge.
Coder for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It doesn’t matter which browser users are using to view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Coder – Syntax Highlighter for Elementor Features: –
- 200+ languages currently supported
- 30+ Cool Style Themes
- BitBucket Snippets / BitBucket Repositories
- GitHub Gists / GitHub Repositories
- Mathematical Markup Language included
- Line numbering feature
- Function Select specific lines
- Accessible syntax highlighting themes included
- Treeview feature
- Copy to Clipboard Button
- Dynamic theme change for Day/Night
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, etc.
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers