|Academy Learning Management System Free Download|
|Type||PHP Script (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||Academy Learning Management System v4.7 Free Download|
|Version||4.7 (Latest Version)|
|Update||08 May, 2021|
|Category||Codecanyon Project Management Tools PHP Script|
|Selling Platform||Codecanyon (Vendor: Creativeitem)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
Academy Learning Management System is a marketplace script for online learning. Here students and teachers are brought together to share knowledge through a structured course-based system. Teachers or instructors can create an unlimited number of courses, video lessons and documents according to their level of expertise and students can enroll in these courses and qualify anytime, anywhere.
So, start selling your courses by installing Academy Learning Management System and do your online business today.
Quick start guide for course instructors / admin
- Read all of the included documentation carefully before using the software
- Carefully install the application according to the “Installation and Update” instructions
- Log in as the website administrator to organize your system
- First update your system and payment settings via the “Settings” option in the menu on the left sidebar. Also make sure that you enter a valid YouTube API key and a valid Vimeo API key in the system settings.
- When you have successfully updated the settings, you can go to the “Categories” option in the same menu on the left sidebar and create categories.
- After creating a category, you can create sub-categories under a specific category. To create sub-categories, you can go to the Categories page, select a specific category, click the Action drop-down menu, and select Manage Sub-Categories. This will take you to the Subcategories page. Now you can just click the “+ Add Sub-Category” button and fill in all the required fields to create a sub-category.
- Now it’s time to create some courses. Since a course will contain all of the video lessons, you must carefully create it. Go to the “Courses” option in the left menu. After you have clicked on the “+ Add course” button, you will receive an “Add course” form. Fill in all fields carefully
- Every course should have at least one section. Because in the end you will need to add a lesson under a specific section of a specific course. So now you have to create at least one section. Go to the Courses page, select a specific course, click the Action drop-down menu and select Manage Section. After clicking on “Manage Sections” you will see the list of sections, which is now empty. You’ll need to create one by clicking the + Add Section button
- Now that you’ve created a course and section or sections, it’s time to create a lesson. Let’s switch back to the “Course” page, select a specific course, click the “Action” drop-down button and select “Manage Lesson”. You will also see the list of lessons you have created. To add a new one, just click the “+ Add Lesson” button
Quick start guide for course participants
- Because the application is already installed. The student can access the website by simply clicking the application’s URL
- The homepage is displayed every time a student clicks the URL. From the home page, a student can search for a specific course, get all of the top courses, the ten most recent courses, and category-based courses. A student can register if he / she is not yet registered. If a student is already registered, they can log in. Students can add courses to their shopping cart or wish list
- Students can see course details by simply clicking on a course thumbnail. The course details page contains all the important information about a course such as title, description, results, course requirements, the list of lessons, information about the course instructor, and the rating and reviews. The user can see a course overview here
- If the student wants to buy the course, they have to put it in their shopping cart
- After adding a course to the shopping cart, if the student wants to see the items in the shopping cart, he can click on the “Add to cart” button that appears when he moves the mouse pointer over the shopping cart symbol in the header Change shopping cart page
- The student can remove courses from the shopping cart page if they want
- On the right side of the shopping cart page is the total price of the cart items. Under that is the Checkout button. If student want to check out they can simply click on the Checkout button and pay for those courses
- After a successful checking out student can see their courses on the My Courses menu. The student will get the My Courses button by hovering over their profile image from the header
- My Courses page will show all the courses which are purchased by that student. Student can play the lessons by clicking on the thumbnail from the My Courses page.